Our Custom Machine Shop offers a wide range of services and a one-stop, hassle-free experience to the customers we serve. Our skilled machinists utilize their extensive knowledge and experience to consistently deliver quality work on every job they engage.
We have a respectable selection of machine tools that, coupled with our skilled machinists, enable us to complete quality work, safely, on time, and within budget.
Our machinists and management appreciate the need to have jobs completed quickly and without sacrificing quality, especially when dealing with an emergency or break down situation. All effort will be focused on your job until you are up and running again, regardless of day or time. This is our culture.
It has always been our goal to provide our customers with quality, timely and consistent service, delivered through teamwork and cooperation. These factors have been the mainstay of our success.
We are committed to customer service and satisfaction.
- Full-service custom machine shop, 24/7
- Manual and CNC, plus boring mill
- Quality custom repairs as per customer requirements
- Manufacture of OEM replacement parts or components
- Work with all material (e.g carbon, stainless, aluminum, brass, plastic etc.)
- Emergency service with fast turnarounds and on-time delivery
- On-site or in-shop disassembly, repair and re-assembly
- In-house design in SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, and latest Mastercam software
- Specialty welding and heat treating
- Gear cutting
- Repairs to gear reducers, pumps and electric motors
- Precise work through continual calibration of measuring instruments
- Design-build solutions
- Pick up and delivery of work
- Free estimates, superior service and practical solutions
- Manufacturing & Assembly Plants
- Power Generation
- Steel Mill
- Food & Beverage
- Cement & Aggregate
- Rubber & Plastics
- Fabric & Textiles
- Marine & Bridges
- Waste Management
Since 1998, Trade-Mark Industrial Inc. has been serving Ontario, Canada and the U.S. as a reliable industrial, commercial and institutional multi-trade contractor. Dedicated to providing our clients with the same high quality service with every project, our honest and competitive approach is achieved without compromising safety or schedules.
Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Trade-Mark is able to provide custom machine shop services to customers in south western Ontario, including Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, the greater Toronto area and beyond.