COVID-19 Update: Trade-Mark Industrial is focused on safety first during the COVID-19 outbreak. To see all that we have in place, please read a letter from our President Russ Straus on how The Trade-Mark Group is working to keep our clients, partners and staff safe while continuing to provide essential services within our community. Click here to read more.
Sheet Metal & HVAC
"Your staff have been some of the most professional, courteous and dedicated contractors I have seen in my ten years with the water systems. Their attention to detail, approach to safety and their cooperation with plant staff was excellent."
- Elgin Area Primary Water Supply
Trade-Mark’s sheet metal / HVAC group is set up to service industrial, commercial and institutional accounts. Our expertise ranges from custom duct design to chutes for the food industry to guards for safety requirements. We also offer ventilation design & installation, breakdown service and HVAC system analysis.
The sheet metal / HVAC group consists of fully qualified and certified estimators, coordinators and tradesmen. To complement its Sheet Metal installation services, the Sheet Metal group has a 15,000 square foot well equipped fabrication & paint shop capable of handling all aspects of sheet metal fabrication.
We offer prompt, reliable and professional breakdown service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- CWB certified Sheet Metal Welding (steel, stainless steel, aluminum, cast)
- Heat loss and heat gain analysis
- Duct Design, Fabrication, Installation
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Fan and Air Handler Supply and Install
- Chute design, Fabrication, Installation
- Custom safety guard Design, Fabrication, Installation
- Stack Design, Fabrication, Installation
- Oven Design, Fabrication, Installation
- Booth (spray, paint, blast) Design, Fabrication, Installation
- Tank and Dip Tank Design, Fabrication, Installation
- Fume hood Design, Fabrication, Installation
- Design Build Installations including process heating/cooling, Mist/smoke elimination, Dust collection
- Plant Maintenance
- Industrial Hygiene Improvement
- 24 Hour Breakdown Service
- Custom rolling up to ¾” thick plate
- Plasma cutting
- Custom bending, forming, and punching
- 3D laser scanning for ultra-critical or detailed fabrications or installations
- 2D and 3D design and drafting capabilities
- Safety Guarding design and installation
- Manufacturing & Assembly Plants
- Power Generation
- Steel Mill
- Food & Beverage
- Cement & Aggregate
- Rubber & Plastics
- Fabric & Textiles
- Marine & Bridges
- Waste Management
The Sheet Metal / HVAC Division has capabilities far surpassing most other sheet metal shops. The virtually inexhaustible internal resources combined with the extensive knowledge and experience that comes with a vast amount of experienced, highly technical tradespeople and a service-oriented management; we have the in-house capabilities to assist any of our customers in the design and implementation of mostly any type of air system. Including BIM and Laser Scanning experts, with our own in-house equipment; Trade-Mark can get precise measurements of existing building areas in a cost-efficient and safe manner; then turn them into fabricated pieces to the exact size required.
Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Trade-Mark is able to provide sheet metal and HVAC services to key cities in south western Ontario including Guelph, Hamilton, London, the greater Toronto area and beyond.
Contact Trade-Mark for Help With Your Project