COVID-19 Update: Trade-Mark Industrial is focused on safety first during the COVID-19 outbreak. To see all that we have in place, please read a letter from our President Russ Straus on how The Trade-Mark Group is working to keep our clients, partners and staff safe while continuing to provide essential services within our community. Click here to read more.
"In a snap decision, with little lead time, we decided to completely refurbish this critical structure.
Trade-Mark were able to complete the work in a minimal time at the tail of our scheduled shutdown."
- St. Marys Cement
Trade-Mark Industrial’s CWB certified fabrication shop operates out of a 32,000 square foot craned building fully equipped with late model fabrication equipment. Our CWB certification is valid for Steel (CSA W47.1), Stainless Steel (CSA W47.1), and Aluminum (CSA W47.2). The certified and experienced fabricators employed by TMI are CWB certified fitter-welders. Our capabilities include various welding methods including mig, tig, fluxcore & stick. We deliver prompt, reliable and professional service 24 hours a day, seven days per week
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Miscellaneous Metals including aluminium, and stainless steel
- Platforms, Catwalks, Stairways and Ladders
- Fabrication and installation of equipment guarding including handrails and guardrails
- Panel Frames and Device Brackets and Guarding
- Conveyor Manufacturing Including Installation
- Will Build Custom Machinery to your Engineered Drawings
- Machinery Bases
- Custom Industrial and Pipe Fabrications
- Prefabricated Skid Assemblies and Modular Piping
- High Pressure Piping and Vessels
- Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Mig, Tig and Electrode Welding
- Portable Propane and Diesel Welders Available
- Safety Guarding Design and Installation
- Manufacturing & Assembly Plants
- Power Generation
- Steel Mill
- Food & Beverage
- Cement & Aggregate
- Rubber & Plastics
- Fabric & Textiles
- Marine & Bridges
- Waste Management
The Fabrication Group has capabilities equal to or better than most shops. Whether it’s a bridge, mezzanine, a 250ton structural column building addition, a dust collection system for a feed mill, miscellaneous metals, or safety guarding upgrades; we have the resources required to facilitate this in-house. Trade-Mark partners with trusted engineering firms for any outside Engineering design and approvals. TMI’s Fabrication group includes a number of experienced, highly technical tradespeople along with service-oriented management with the capabilities to assist all of our customers. When required, our BIM and Laser Scanning experts utilize our TMI owned equipment to acquire ultra-precise measurements of existing conditions in a cost-efficient and safe manner. This allows our measurements to be transferred to near exact fabricated pieces with perfect fit.
Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Trade-Mark is able to provide fabrication services to key cities in south western Ontario including Guelph, Hamilton, London, the greater Toronto area and beyond.
Contact Trade-Mark for Help With Your Project