COVID-19 Update: Trade-Mark Industrial is focused on safety first during the COVID-19 outbreak. To see all that we have in place, please read a letter from our President Russ Straus on how The Trade-Mark Group is working to keep our clients, partners and staff safe while continuing to provide essential services within our community. Click here to read more.
"They have repeatedly taken on complex jobs for us numerous times and have successfully complete[d] both Mechanical and Electrical work worth in excess of a million dollars. They are competitive and fair in their pricing."
- McMaster University
The process-piping, plumbing and pressure welding group specializes in industrial, commercial & institutional installations, repairs, and retrofitting of existing equipment.
We offer breakdown service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our experienced, qualified tradesmen who are backed by a trade background management team.
- Process Piping
- Commercial and Institutional complete mechanical installations
- Piping Fabrication including Skid Modular Units
- Large and Small Bore Pipe Prefabrications and Installations
- Steam and Thermal fluid Piping and Boiler Installations
- Stainless Steel Piping and Tubing and Food-grade Sanitary Piping
- Natural Gas and Propane Piping and Installations
- Medical Gas Piping and Process Gas Installations
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic piping and controls
- Machinery rebuilds, including presses & injection molding machines
- Industrial Maintenance
- Pipe Insulation
- Design Build Installations
- Backflow preventer installations and annual testing
- Plant Maintenance Labour Supplement and Shutdown Assistance
- Manufacturing & Assembly Plants
- Power Generation
- Steel Mill
- Food & Beverage
- Cement & Aggregate
- Rubber & Plastics
- Fabric & Textiles
- Marine & Bridges
- Waste Management
Combining the virtually inexhaustible internal resources along with the extensive knowledge and experience that comes with a vast amount of experienced, highly technical tradespeople and a service-oriented management; Trade-Mark’s Piping Group, being TSSA registered, has the capabilities to assist any of our customers in the design and implementation of mostly any type of piping system. Trade-Mark is unique in that the company was designed to be virtually self-sufficient; right from having a tool, equipment and transportation fleet that is second to none, to the design and fabrication of systems right here in our shops.
Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Trade-Mark is able to provide industrial piping services to key cities in south western Ontario including Guelph, Hamilton, Brampton, London, the greater Toronto area and beyond.
Contact Trade-Mark for Help With Your Project